The Blues head to Vancouver for stop two on the Western Canada road trip. Let's hope for a regulation win today. Let's get to the links.
- Like us, the Blues hope to bounce back against the Canucks.
- The Blues Web site has a preview on the game that once again starts at 9 CST. Rest up, Marcus.
- PD beat writer Jeremey Rutherford answered some questions yesterday.
- Confirming what we already know ... the shootout hasn't been kind to the Blues lately.
- AOL takes notice of the Blues.
- Just Manny being Manny in Peoria.
- King Oshie talks to the Edmonton Sun
- Speaking of the Nucks ... the Sedin will be free agents after the year.
- Watch for Willie Mitchell tonight. He's a plus-player.
- Further proof that goalies are crazy: Roberto Luongo doesn't like the suggestion he allows soft goals.
- If the playoffs started today ... (thanks to DanGNR)
- Here are the standings: Blues 11th, two points out.
- Last night's results, tonight's slate.
- What we're cheering for: Boston (over LA), Colorado (over the Oil), San Jose (over Nashville) and Phoenix (over the Ducks). I think the Fear the Fin Folks can get behind us for three of those games.
- TSN analyst's answer questions.
- Earlier Gallagher posted Mirtle's injury post. The Islanders have lost the most man-games in the last few years. Lighthouse Hockey blames the hockey gods.
- Speaking of Mirtle, he has an interview with the only player on the Thrashers worth watching (unless you are a Bryan Little fan) Ilya Kovalchuck.
- Glen Sather bails out the former owner of the Oilers.
So the Blues aren't playing the Maple Leafs, but they are playing Mats Sundin so this is a relavant video. Enjoy.
That is it for the links today. Come back later for more good stuff and, of course, the GTD.