Goooooooooooooooood morning, Game Time! (unless it's the afternoon for you already). It's Sunday, March 21st. The Blues are still in the playoff hunt. Hell, there's still some time to be kill before the work (or class) week starts up again. This is gonna be a good day.
Onto the linkage:
- I always hesitate to link to Bernie Miklasz, but he gets the idea right: Chris Mason is the biggest reason the Blues are still around.
- Speaking of Chris Mason, he's Puck Daddy's 3rd star from around the NHL on Friday night.
- Prospect Alert: University of Michigan Wolverine and future Blue Aaron Palushaj earns All-Central Collegiate Hockey Association First Team Honors.
- There's no link here, but I've never seen Coach Murray and Green Goblin in the same room at the same time. Just sayin'. Same goes for Steve Yzerman and Darth Vader.
- Hawks forward Ben Eager(forcock) has to sit out 3 games without pay and feel shame. Don't see anything about this over at Second City, but once there is something, give 'em hell.
- Puck Daddy discusses the love and hate of Sidney Crosby.
- Scores from last night. Thanks, San Jose. SJ 5 DAL 2
- NHL standings. 2 points out, sports fans.
- Tonight's action. We'd love it if Phoenix beat Anaheim in regulation. And if Minnesota and Edmonton don't decide to cancel the game, the lesser of two evils would be an Edmonton victory.
- I'll take Powerthirst any day over "Urineade" (Thanks, DanGNR)
- Today's PCS-recommended game from Addictinggames.com: Spank The Monkey. Yes, it's safe for work.
And that's all for me until Saturday. Averagejoe is back in the driver's seat for the work week. Remember, valuable links or videos can be sent to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com. Open 24/7.