Well that was a waste of a weekend. Who had the bright idea to go two whole days without a Blues game. AND they don't even play tonight. Ugh. Oh well, let's get to the links.
- If the Blues are going to get the 8th seed, they're going to have to do it on the road.
- Brett Sonne is anxious to make a name for himself while wearing the Note.
- Get your personalized Blues license plate here. (Side note, come back later today for the greatest license of all time.)
- This has to be the weirdest time for this to pop up ... is Andy Murray's job in jeopardy?
- Attendance is up in St. Louis.
- If the playoffs started today ... the Blues would be golfing.
- Here are the standings to begin the week -- the Blues sit in 11th, two points out.
- Games for tonight: No games of significance, unless of course you want Detroit to lose.
- A guy who wears outrageous clothing for attention decries a player drawing attention to himself.
- Brad Richards, coming back from a wrist injury, hurts the other one in his first game back.
- MVP chatter heats up. Who is the Blues MVP? Backes? Mason? McDonald? Cam?
- Walls that move -- this is pretty cool.
- If you give an elephant LSD, bad things will happen. To the elephant.
- Some ideas for the Game Time East Side gathering. If you guys decide to do Edward 40 hands, make sure its malt liquor and not just a big beer.
Many of you may have seen this, but it's pretty good.
Remember, if you want to share anything ... send links to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com.