I swear the Blues just played the Vancouver Canucks. Actually, I swore a lot in that game (see what I did there ... that's why I get the big bucks). Anyway ... let's get to some linkage.
- Blues vs. Vancouver. Previews anyone?
- It was good to see Patrik Berglund get back on the score sheet.
- St. Louis Blues: Underdogs.
- Some of the Blues already have playoff beards. I haven't shaved since the Flames win -- it's not pretty.
- If non-puck head Bernie Miklasz can see The Kid Line working, maybe the Blues should keep rolling it out.
- JR chat today.
- As all of you know, the Blues will be playing on the road a lot. Turns out women's basketball is to blame.
Better know thy enemy
- The Canucks travel a lot, but apparently do it in style. The photo illustration on this article alone is worth a click. (Tip o' the hat to LuvHockey)
- Last time out, Vancouver won 5-2.
- This is why you don't talk about contracts.
- Want more Canucks news? Don't care about silly things like easiness to read? Click here.
- If you want more Canuck news with causal swearing, head over to Nucks Misconduct.
- What the fuck. The Blues take one day off and drop back in the standings? Sitting in 11th, 2 out of 8th and 3 out 7th.
- From the comments ... a great playoff site. (DanGNR, who is dropping more dimes than David Perron).
- Counting on the Islanders and Avs to help out last night was probably wishful thinking.
- Tonight's games. Calgary (over Columbus), San Jose (over Nashville), LA (over Dallas) and Phoenix (over Edmonton).
- Another look at the trade deadline, three weeks later.
- Ryan Miller is coming back Friday ... probably too late.
- Goal celebrations.
- The man who outbid himself for A-Rod might sell some of his stake in the Dallas Stars.
- Another year, another season without playoffs in Atlanta. Hildymac and the 10 other fans must be bummed.
- I got an email with a link from Mr. RFJCC with the words enjoy. And you know what, I did and it was safe for work. (That last one is photoshopped, but still funny.)
- Mike Illitch's other team doesn't respect Good Friday. (Thanks Donut King)
- Apparently, the economic strife has passed in Nashville.
Let's have some more of this ... but without the Canucks getting to score. Brad's heart can't take it.
Come back for more fun stuff ... including the GDT.