Things I learned at the Trade Deadline: Playoff experience is still valued, the Leafs are the only business in the world willing to take on money and a hug does not mean a player has been traded. Let's get onto to the links.
- As you may have heard, Keith Tkachuk will be wearing the Bluenote until season's end.
- Normal chat-man Jeremy Rutherford will not be hosting his Thursday Blues chat. Jeff Gordon will take his place. Adjust the intelligence of your questions accordingly.
- Speaking of Gordo, he talks about life without Chris Pronger.
- In this notebook we learn of the return of large Ben Bishop and the end of the CHRIS HOLT! era.
- Here's the official announcement of the roster move.
- Here's a list of all the deals that did get made.
- ESPN grades some of the moves, surprisingly the big Wozniewski/Richmond deal doesn't get a grade.
- The always great Puck Daddy points out six teams who missed the boat by not making a deal.
- The Leafs were busy at the deadline. Pension Plan Puppets say it looks like the team will be making its first pick earlier than expected.
- Look who is back on top. Damn Red Wings.
So the video I wanted has embeding disabled. Well you can watch and enjoy a short- and bleached-T.J. Oshie showing off. After that, enjoy Oshie's roommate scroing a sick goalie in Sweeden.
Enjoy the links. If you have one you'd like to share, send it to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com.