Welcome to the weekend, folks. Weather's supposed to be nice and the Blues are coming off a win last night. Well hot damn.
Onto the links:
Blues News and Notes:
- The Blues damn near screwed the pooch last night but managed to net the winner in OT. Here's how the Post-Dispatch saw it, how the Tampa folks saw it, and what the AP thought.
- Tkachuk says he's unfazed by all the trade deadline talk.
- Blues at Florida tonight. KPLR-TV at 6PM. I swear I got the time right this time around. Here's a preview.
- 3rd star, in goal for the Peoria Rivermen, Manny Legace! (Hat tip to GTPD)
NHL News and Notes:
- Preds d-man Shea Weber sure does enjoy his fisticuffs.
- NHL is mixing up the coverage for the Stanley Cup Finals. VERSUS gets games 3 and 4 with NBC covering the 1 and 2 and 5 through 7. Enjoy this take on what it means.
- On a somber note, Colleen Howe, wife of Mr. Hockey, has passed away.
- Scores from last night. Thanks to the Sabres for taking care of (what's left of) Phoenix and to both Dallas and and Anaheim for at least not going to OT.
- And after all of last night's action, the Blues still sit 4 points out. Here are the standings.
- Tonight's action. I'll be rooting for Philly, Toronto, and for no OT in LA.
- Gary Roberts appears to be done. Here's one of his last interviews back with the Penguins.
- Kyle McLaren's trade to the Flyers is nullified as he fails his physical. Back to SJ with him, then.
- Illinois doesn't give a shit what you think. Pluto's a planet, dammit!
- Breakfast of the Gods. Click on each picture to turn the page. (Hat tip to "Mike")
- Don't forget, set your clocks ahead one hour before you go to bed tonight
And finally, enjoy two future Blues endeavoring to knock the crap out of each other:
See you tomorrow. You oughta know by now, but in case you don't, drop by anything that's fit to print for the morning link dump at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com. Go Blues!