Well, that fucking sucked rancid sewer water. While I was unable to partake in last night's GDT, I found my way to a trivia night with the game on TV and free beer. I love you folks, but, come on...passing up free beer?. Regardless, I was unimpressed with the end result.
Onto the links and such:
- Blues lose. Dammit all to hell. Here's what the P-D saw. The Palm Beach Post. And, naturally, the AP.
- Chris "Steve Holt!" Holt stops the puck several times (including all three SO attempts) in helping the Rivermen win. This will only further GTPD's case for the young 'tender.
- Standings. Blues stand 4 points out as of this morning.
- Schedule. Root for MIN/ANA to stay out of OT. That's about it, other than Hawks/Avalanches. I suppose having Chicago win WOULD keep Colorado further back in last, but who would willingly root for them?
- Puck Daddy registers two links in this edition of linkage. One for capturing a guy who really "loves his stick." One for having a young player on the Ducks make his idol, Mike Modano, his bitch.
- Mark Recchi looks to be fitting in well in Boston so far.
- Sex, lies, and Chicago. (Tip of the hat to Milo)
- The saga of the "McNugget lady" continues.
- Poor College Student to celebrate his final day of Spring Break as an undergrad with alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol.
- You should have set your clock ahead one hour by now.
Annnnnnd finally, we'll see you on Tuesday at 7:30 to take on the Stars. Enjoy the YouTube video while asking yourself, "Can you pick on Ed Belfour too much?"