I don't know about you guys, but that weekend felt short to me -- like an hour short. Weird. Anyway, great links this weekend. The "Breakfast of the Gods" was epic. Nice work, Poor College Student. Let's get to today's links.
- In case you have been living under a rock, the Blues are in a playoff hunt. Shockingly, it's not going to be an easy road.
- Here's your Game Time Prospect Department with news from the minors:
Nick Drazenovic's 10th goal of the year in the third period was the game winner; Legace stops 30 of 32 shots as Peoria beats the Chicago Wolves 3-2 at Allstate Arena in Rosemont (just down Mannheim Road from O'Hare Airport).
- The trade deadline has come and gone but more news is still coming out. The Bruins trade to get Keith Tkachuk.
- Also from the deadline ... the Blues tried to get Pronger but balked at the asking price.
- Are the Blues really doing so poor financially that are among the 10-most troubled teams?
- The Blues are still 12th.
- Yesterday's scores, today's games. Vancouver needs to win in regulation to help the Blues cause.
- The General Managers are going to meet this week. WIth the economy in the shitter what are they going to talk about? Fighting of course.
- Future NHL top-pick John Tavares breaks the OHL goal-scoring record.
- From Puck Daddy, the Washington Fans creatively don't like Sidney Crosby.
- I'd put money down on Rick Tocchet getting a new contract in Tampa.
- The Phoenix Coyotes are trying to sell the team ... but not for any offer.
- Like sports injuries? Click this.
- The full article is really interesting, but here are the highlights. I guess I'd be in the 57% since I've moved around Missouri but still haven't left.
The only time I will ever see this: I wish I was this Boston fan.
That will do it for the links