Public service announcement: Today is April Fool's Day. Be skeptical of jars of peanuts.
Today is a game day which automatically makes it a good day. Like a lot of people, I hated the Blackhawks before the Red Wings and still take joy in seeing them lose. Let's get to the links.
- Blues vs. Blackhawks tonight. Game starts at 7:30 and is on FSN. Here are some previews.
- For the other side of this rivalry, check out Second City.
- Speaking of the Hawks. They played last night and didn't do very well.
- The Blues came back to St. Louis after Sunday's game, so today "starts" a crucial road trip.
- A handy little schedule for the next few games.
- Five questions with Larry Pleau.
- The Blues are invigorated by the youth.
- Blues are the chic team -- everyone loves them!
- Carlo Colaiacovo is doing quite well rocking the 'Note (Tip of my Blues cap to bigamist Hildy).
- The Blues are too green to make any noise in the playoffs? T.J. Oshie laughs at you.
- Updated standings. Boy having a playoff spot sure was night. A win tonight puts the boys right back in it.
- Last night wasn't brutal for the Blues, tonight is all us.
- Mike Danton is in Canada, wants parole.
- A Hanson son signs with the Leafs.
- I like not being on this list.
- Andy Murray for Coach of the Year?
- Gotta love Ohio (Thank you Karen).
- I too have wondered what it feels like to be shot. The difference between me and this guy is I don't go through with it.
- The Unemployed Olympics happened.
- The best April Fool's Day hoaxes.
Last time these two teams squared off ... it was a day before Valentines Day and the Blues won 1-0.
Please come back ... and remember, gametimelinks (at) gmail.com