This is from the paper, but I wanted to throw a bone to everyone who has that nervous energy and could hopefully use a laugh. So in about three hours, I expect to say:
11. I've never been a bigger Minnesota Wild fan than I am right now.
10. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I feel lightheaded. I better sit down now.
9. Honey, I'm out of cash and the beer vendor won't give me another with just my good looks.
8. If they lose this game and it looks like I'm getting misty-eyed, it's totally the allergies kicking in.
7. I love Charles Glenn.
6. Angella, thanks for not hiring a hit man after we've made jokes about you.
5. I'm sorry I spilled beer on you, honey. I can't get my hands to stop shaking.
4. If Dave Checketts was here right now, he'd probably have me arrested for hugging him.
3. I'm so nervous, I can't even drink. Alright, that's a lie but it could be true.
2. Gallagher, I'm scared. Hold me.
1. If they win this game and Nashville loses and it looks like I'm getting misty-eyed, it's totally the allergies kicking in.
Feel free to add what you think you'll say down in the comments.
(Small admission: I already told Gallagher to hold me.)