YES! We did it! We did it! We did it!
Witty commentary and brilliant insight fail me at this point. I'm still bouncing off the walls from the win that put us IN to the playoffs for good!
Onto the links:
- The Post-Dispatch sums up the game and the kickass run to the playoffs. TSN's write-up (I think they used the AP)
- Remember when the Blues were pondering dealing Walt? Bernie Miklasz does.
- They figured it'd be loud on Friday night. They were right. There's also an update on Eller's probable location for next year.
- Who needs tickets? Tickets here!
- Keith Tkachuk gets a little Puck Daddy love.
- If you'd still like a copy of last night's paper, e-mail gametimelinks (at) gmail.com. And always send your good links and random internet deliciousness there, too.
- Even though anyone on this board will tell you the Blues have been the most amazing story, the Jackets have done well to earn their first shot at extra hockey
- Lemaire considering retirement. Could this mean no more mind-numbingly boring Wilds games?
- The heathens over at Second Indian locked up home ice.
- Our pal Mirtle tells us that former Montreal Canadien Mikhail Grabovski might get swept up with the Kostitsyns in legal troubles
- Standings. Gotta love that "x"
- Scores. Thank you MIN!
- Behold the customer complain/compliment best of the best (or worst, depending on how you look at it.
- Super Mario 3 weather forecast. 100% chance of angry sun attacks.
- Get the GT logo visible from Google Earth. We'll need somebody with the ability or connections to get the logo enlarged to about 10'x10' (at the minimum) along with someone with a rooftop space to donate for display. Let us know what you can contribute in the comments
Nothing quite like waking up and realizing your hard fought battle to get what you want has paid off. Almost like being a kid at Xmas time after lobbying your parents for that Nintendo 64.