Last week I was wondering if the Blues would be in the playoffs after Easter Sunday. As it turned out, the 'Note not only made the playoffs, but they are the sixth-seed. Wow. What a ride. Playoffs start this week, but for now let's get to some end-of-the-regular season-links.
- The Blues traveled to da dirty Den and got two points and sixth place. Here is the Associated Press recap.
- NHL.com labeled the Blues/Avs game as the Game of the Night. Nice.
- Jeremy Rutherford compiles some quotes in his blog.
- Vancouver gets the news they will be playing the Blues, not the Blue Jackets. You might wanna go ahead and bookmark Nucks Misconduct.
- More from the JR blog. Paul Kariya is set to come back and Erik Johnson could be ready for the Western Conference Finals.
- From this weekend: St. Louis and the Blues are back on speaking terms after agreeing to take a break.
- Here are your playoff matches. There are going to be some good first round matchups. Here are the final standings.
- Scores from the last day of the NHL regular season.
- Jacques Lemaire is done in Minnesota but he wants to go make hockey boring somewhere else.
- Evgeni Malkin wins the scoring race, Alex Ovechkin scores the most goals.
- Awards ... ESPN style. EJ gets a mention.
- Questions about airline travel answered. I've always wondered why you must reset your seat.
- Lego Jesus. That is all.
- If newspapers are dying because of the comics ... well the world sucks.
- This is wrong. Eight-year-olds don't know how to cook.
- Quote of the day in this article.
Pardon me for the stroll down childhood lane ... but this video/song seemed appropriate today. Enjoy.
Well that should do it for me. I had to do this early to avoid doing them on dial up. If I missed some news, you'll get it tomorrow. Please come back for more stuff on the Canucks and Blues. Playoff hockey is coming back.