When I finally get to bed, I imagine it will be like trying to fall asleep on Christmas Eve. However, unlike Christmas Day, I have to wait until 9 p.m. (fuck you Western Time Zone) to open my present. Oh well, today is the beginning of the new season. Get excited with some links.
- It begins.
- The Vets briefed the youngsters about what "Playoff Hockey" really is.
- Bernie says the Blues need to keep playing urgent. I agree. They better not play like they're the better team and forget to work hard.
- Gamesmanship before the series even starts. I love it.
- Puck Daddy offers his prediction for the series. I think most of you will like it.
- The Most Hated Man in St. Louis Sports(at least on PD forums) tips his cap to the Blues. Of course, the buffoons who comment get angry.
- Remember, it's beard time.
- King Oshie was never a fan of the Canucks.
- Brad Boyes is in the spotlight.
- The Blues: No respect.
- Mike Weaver is short but stands tall. I hate headline writers.
- No one on the Canucks roster has won a cup.
- Like the Blues, the Canucks are happy to be back in the playoffs.
- Canucks fans like the Canucks. Huh.
- Mats Sundin will savor every shift.
- Go to Nucks Misconduct for more.
- Speaking of those guys, it's hard to hate you when you're being so cool.
- The Islanders won the Tavares Lotto. Dom appears happy.
- Oh yeah, other teams are playing. Here's the slate for tonight.
- I will always link to a monkey making playoff picks. Always.
- Olli Jokenen is finally playing in the playoffs.
- Mike Modano might retire. I'm always shocked to read how old he is, he's almost 39, because he doesn't look much older than he did about 10 years ago.
- Good news for the summer: "cheap" gas.
- Boy goes missing for two months ... to get fast food.
- Journalist goes to Detroit to see the "real Detroit" ... and gets mugged.
- Some cool lookin' money.
- The best use of Twitter.
Let's get it on. Let's play like this.