Jesus H. Tap Dancin' Christ! We can't buy a break against Luongo. He's on fire. "NBA Jam" on fire.
Onto the links:
- Game 2. Another loss. TSN breaks it down. P-D's AP wrap-up.
- VAN forward Alex Burrows wished he hadn't said what he said near a mic.
- Follow Hildymac's bloggage throughout the playoffs over here.
- The Post-Dispatch busts out all the stops. Golf columnist Dan O'Neill tells us that our boys are looking forward to coming home.
- Puck Daddy discusses the NHL potentially doing something the fans want online. There's a shocker.
- This might hurt the Toronto guests more than SLGT. Sundin comes through for the Canucks.
- There is some continuity in the world. Lindy Ruff is sticking around in Buffalo.
- A couple of BU boys turn pro.
- Nucks Misconduct. Check 'em out. Give 'em hell. Whatever.
- Scores and schedule.
- Bill Murray hits a lady with his tee shot. The lady was in her own front yard.
- Play Disorientation. It's disorienting.
I'll leave you with a video of the end of last night's game. Cheap shots and a scrum after the horn. That should get us going for Sunday's game.
gametimelinks (at) gmail.com. All the cool kids send links over that way. Don't forget to check back later today for more stuff from the higher-ups.