I've come here to chew bubblegum and post links, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
- Game 3 tonight, folks. Bring your "A" game, fans, whether you're in attendance, at the bars, or commenting here at Game Time.
Pre-Game and Post-Game rally info straight from the horse's mouth.
Starts at 3:30 down at Scottrade.UPDATE:Pre Game Rally is cancelled
- Norm Sanders offers thoughts on the Game 2 Murray meltdown and how the hometown crowd will be revved up.
- Snow Shower controversy seems forgotten after Game 2. Strange how a shutout will do that.
- Sure, it's a piece on the Hawks. It got a couple of laughs from me, though, especially at the "Low Point." Let me have it in the comments.
- All the scores from the action last night/afternoon. Hard times for the Fightin' Ovechkins.
- Tonight's action. Oh, I see the Blues are playing.
- DanGNR tells me he almost laughed at this. I tell him I definitely laughed at this. McDonald's is bad for you
- Two things that I never thought I'd see combined: Paparazzi and nuns. Go figure
Don't forget it wasn't too long ago that this bit of awesome took place.
If I'm going to have another shot at doing links on the weekend with the Blues still in the playoffs, then we'll need some wins. This shit starts tonight. Let's Go Blues!