This may be it, folks. Tonight at Scottrade/DrinkScotch the Blues and Canucks will take the ice for Game 4 of the first round series. Down 3-0, this may be the last time we see the Blues play this season. I hope the Blues live to see Game 5 (and six and seven). Let's get to some links.
- Here we go. Previews anyone?
- Seriously guys and gals, this shit isn't over.
- I said this to NatetheGreat. after watching Happy Meal for the first time in person: I would pay to watch him skate on an empty rink. He has been awesome in this series.
- Don't expect Paul Kariya to play tonight.
- Norm Sanders informs us that Danrik was talking shit, which is why David Backes went ape shit late in the game.
- Special teams haven't been special.
- Keith Tkachuk encourages cocaine use? No. But he does want some dirty noses.
- Speaking of Walt, he hasn't had a lot of playoff success.
- The Canucks are the better team, and they know it. -- Bite my ass Vancouver Sun.
- Old man Mats has a bum hip ... just like Kariya!
- Canucks fans are stopping traffic to celebrate.
- A Canuck fan bounced from a bar for wearing a Canucks jersey. The bar was in Vancouver.
- The Vancouver police are ready. Let's keep them waiting.
- Cal and Gary, Bruins and Caps all win yesterday.
- What's on tap for tonight? Blues game. That's all you should be concerned with.
- Sean Avery was Sean Avery last night, unfortunately the Caps goalie doesn't speak English.
- The Sharks are more fucked than we are, because they were supposed to win in a walk. Sucks when the President's Trophy team loses to an 8th seed, doesn't it Fish Fans.
- Puck Daddy offers ideas how to fix the Fin.
- Manny Legace makes a list. Carnie, look away.
- Holy shit this looks cool.
- An astronaut believes in UFOs.
- Canada is giving away free coffee.
- Ever been to the Four Corners? You were in Arizona.
- It wouldn't be the links without DanGNR. This one is good.
- SB nation is having a Twitter followers contest. Even if you don't get Twitter, create an account, follow this awesome site. RFJCC, this is where you use your powers for good.
Listen to Journey.
Journey - Don't Stop believing (via sharrralou)
Come back for more, including the GDT. This could be our last one until the fall. Let's make it a-fucking-mazing. GO BLUES!