Welcome one, welcome all! Here comes a few links, but I'm giving most of the spotlight to DanGNR with a quiz he sent in.
- Rivermen force a Game 7 with a 2-1 victory!
- Penguins advance with a 3-0 win.
- Tortorella's water bottle display gets him suspended for Game 6. Ouch.
- Chicago puts down the Flames 5-1. 3-2 series lead for CHI. Don't let 'em get a big head over Second City.
- Sharks are still alive. 3-2 in OT to force game 6.
- Rangers/Caps and Devils/Canes on tap for tonight.
- Dr. Frankentweed lets us know that the Detroit's reputation of being a dangerous city has made it across the pond.
- MONKEY SKATEBOARDING!
DanGNR should be along at some point during the day to post answers. Until then, don't be an ass and cheat by googling. I don't think you get anything for winning anyway.
1.Name the NHL player who played the most regular season NHL games in the 2008-09 season.
(hint, he's a defenseman that was traded and is still playing this post-season) Editor's Note: Playing as of Friday when this e-mail was sent)
Based on Arena location, of all the NHL teams that made the playoffs, which team is farthest:
6. Based on Arena location, which NHL team is closest to St. Louis? (As the crow flies)
7. Based on Arena location, which NHL team is closest in Latitude to St. Louis?
8. Based on Arena location, which NHL team is closest in Longitude to St. Louis?
9. Based on Arena location, which NHL team (aside from Colorado) is the highest in elevation?
10. How about highest elevation in the Eastern conference only?
Good luck. We'll see you next weekend.