If all weekends were as nice as this one, I'd never want to go back to work. Wait, I never want to go back to work. Link time, anyone?
- The Blues are auctioning off some jerseys. Dancin' Steve Wagner's is going for more than Killa Cam Janssen. Oh and Oshie was going for $1410 as of midnight last night.
- The Blues offseason of after the '09-'10 season will be interesting.
- You're going to hear it all offseason ... getting Kariya and EJ back will be like two big offseason additions.
- Like a father, John Davidson is proud.
- EJ gets some pub in the New York Times.
- Shitty reporting: No mention of the Mason beard.
- The Canes and the Caps force a Game 7.
- The Blackhawks can close it out tomorrow, and the Sharks are trying to force a Game 7.
- Taylor Pyatt is back with the Canucks.
- I don't care if the call was bad, you don't kill the ref.
- I'm not a NASCAR fan, but I do appreciate Carl Edwards going Ricky Bobby yesteray.
- Has the Answer Man sold out? What no mention of Phruit Euros?
- Cop pulls a Plaxico.
- Worst. Day. Ever.
- Guy opens hot dog stand that only employs ex-cons.
- Some awesome headlines.
Ok so the summer is going to be a little more laid back. But, we can still have some fun. Today: point out things that are wrong with this video.
That's it for today. Keep comin' back for your Blues goodness. And send sweet links to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com.