Happy Thursday everyone. In college, Thursday was the unofficial start of the weekend. In the adult world, its one day closer to sweet, sweet freedom. Let's look at some links.
- Combining someones two loves: NHRA and the Blues.
- Hey look, a week later someone points the finger at the Blues power play. Thanks, asshole.
- Backes and Oshie not enough to beat Berglund.
- Brent Sonne has some sweet hair and is the player of the week.
- The second round begins today with the Vancouver Cancuks taking on the Chicago Blackhawks.
Maggie the Monkey predicts the second round.
- Don Cherry will cry himself to sleep tonight: Three Russians are up for the Hart Trophy.
- The Phoenix Coyotes are being run by the NHL.
- Mike Keenan expects to be back in Calgary after their shitty final push.
- The offeseason will be interesting in San Jose.
- OIC checks in with a topical game.
- We need ... a Superhero.
- It's never a good idea to use the KKK in an advertisement.
- I like Ketchup ... but not this much.
- A deck chair was used to fight off pirates.
I don't know how many of you have Facebook so I don't know how many will "get" this, but when RFJCC sends you a video that is not meatspin, spam, a Rick Roll or something much, much worse ... you gotta show it.
Have a good one folks. Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com