It's Wednesday, everyone. The weekend is inching ever closer, but is still so far away. Some people may say that Monday's suck, but I hate Wednesday's. Anyway, it's link time, bitches.
- Can the Blues learn anything from watching the Blackhawks advance to the third round? Some writers from the PD think so. Really, the Blues and Hawks are two different teams.
- Bernie seems to think the Blues are chasing the Hawks, despite the Blues owning the Hawks last year.
- Comparing the Blues almost journey to Canada to the Coyotes current situation.
- I hate hedlines with question marks. However, could Dave Lowry be on the Blues radar?
- Game 7's Galore! Ducks win! Bruins win! Caps and Pens play tonight! Holy shit, these playoffs are good.
- Caps vs. Pens has been good, but don't talk about not having conferences.
- The Leafs might trade up to the 2nd spot in the draft. Wonder who they want to take?
- Look, Sports Illustrated, the NHL is coming back. Get your shit together and cover hockey better. This list sucks. I know a young writer who loves the NHL and is good at finding links ...
- The guy who outbid himself for Alex Rodriguez has issues with spending money you say? Color me shocked.
- I don't want to anger Odin again, but why doesn't Gary like Jim Balsillie?
- College student forgets some pot in her dorm room. Oops. (Hat tip to Donut King)
- Here's something for the fellas: a flowchart that teaches you how to lie to the lady in your life.
- I want to see Applesauce used as a swear today, and this is the right crowd to corrupt.
- Oh Detroit ... keep it up.
- I've been out of college for five months. I miss it for shit like this.
- I hate combined words.
More from the boss man Gallagher ... Who needs a movie?
Have a good Wednesday. I'll be back tomorrow. Remember, gametimelinks (at) gmail.com