When the non-hockey fans finally start to pay attention -- Game 7 between the games two biggest stars -- they get a crappy blowout. I will never understand the hockey gods. Let's get to some linkage.
- Some Blues players will be at a Bandits game this weekend. Doesn't say which ones. Yes, it's a slow Blues news day.
- Down goes Ovechkin!
- Puck Daddy has some insight on the Game 7 that didn't meet the hype.
Pensburgh is feeling kinda good right now.
- The Pensblog has an awesome banner image.
- ESPN says the Caps just don't know how to win.
- Tonight we have Wings vs. Ducks and Bruins vs. Hurricanes.
- The Stanley Cup of Chowder has a lovely poem.
- Brian Burke says yesterday's report is not true. He's not gonna trade for the top pick. Riiiiiiiight.
- Oh, Canada ... you really want a seventh team in a city few in the States have heard of.
- Speaking of Hamilton, Jim Balsillie has exclusive rights to the arena, which is nice. I bet he throws a sweet party.
- Hockey's Brett Favre is undecided.
- Kids can't draw. Although, to be fair, I can't either.
- If you laugh at this we can be friends in hell.
- Doc Whiskey calls this site a guaranteed time-waster.
Cozmcphish has a simple equation: Superglue + Sandals = Hilarity
Tomorrow is Friday. Come back. Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com.