Sunday funday. How's about some linkage?
- Digging for Blues news will get a lot easier as the draft approaches. Until then, owner Dave Checketts is looking renevate the Kiel Opera House. Think the Fox Theatre is feeling a little heat?
- It's hard to stomach, but it's Hawks/Wings for the Western Conference title. Here's a preview from NHL.com.
- Second City thinks this is what needs to happen for a Hawks win.
- Winging it in Motown keeps it simple with some numbers and what they mean. Got to keep it simple for Detroit folk.
- Pensburgh does the same thing in breaking down Canes/Pens
- There's more to the Scott Walker storyline, although in this case it's terribly unfortunate: Wife diagnosed with cancer
- Marc Bergevin played a role in getting Q behind the bench in Chicago.
- Mirtle covers Vegas, the 'Yotes, and the potential for Jerry Bruckheimer to get into the business of hockey.
- In case you didn't know, former Red Wings coach Scotty Bowman is now a scout with the Hawks
- Puck Daddy's 10 things to know: West and East
- Schedule. Hawks/Wings tonight.
- Olympic hero Michael Phelps finally lost a race.
- Star Wars soundboard!
- Soldier fighting in underwear. Never thought I'd type that. We salute you, buddy.
I never wanted to write for a hockey blog...writing on and on about this story and that story. I wanted to be...
gametimelinks (at) gmail.com