Monday is in the books. Tuesday starts now. Links, anyone?
- Doc Whiskey passes along some news for Season Ticket Holders: Full and Half Season Ticket Holders can upgrade their seat location at Select-A-Seat on May 19 & 20. Check your mailbox for your invitation or call your sales representative.
- Pittsburgh beats Carolina in Game 1. Philippe Boucher had a goal and assist. Really? [Yahoo! Recap]
- Pensburgh says it was the afterthoughts the came through. Philippe Boucher is exhibit A. [Pensburgh]
- The Hurricanes aren't worried. As Bubba points out in his game notes, the Canes have dropped two Game Ones this year. [Canes Country]
- Game 2 of the "other" series is today. [AP Preview]
- Second City Hockey hasn't given up yet. [Second City Hockey]
- Missed this: Adam Bruish is a beast. [Puck Daddy]
- Pat Kane says the Hawks need Pat Kane to win. [The Hockey News]
- Bob McKenzie thinks the Game 1 loss is not a good thing. [TSN]
- Today is a big day for the current Phoenix Coyotes. [TSN]
- The NHL got a big boost Monday from the other sports leagues. [ESPN]
- I liked watching Patrick Roy play goal, but I never thought he was a future coach. [TSN]
- Expensive broken sticks are an issue with some people. [Puck Daddy]
- Get your headphones ready ... the Helen Keller Simulator. [Helen Keller]
- Army regulations are more lax in war, apparently. [New York Times]
- Finnish swear words. [Youswear]
- Who the fuck pees in the pool? You're an asshole, whoever you are. [ABC News]
Chris Gift has an idea ..."We have the newspaper version, the web version, and if we ever decide to make a TV version out of SLGT, how about we hire this guy?"
Ladies and gentleman, boom goes the dynamite.