This week seems to be going by pretty fast ... is that just me or true for everyone else? Anyway, here are your daily links. Please enjoy.
- Erik Johnson is moving closer and closer to being healthy. [Morning Skate]
- The Wings are now up 2-0 on the Blackhawks. I continue to not care about this series. It's pretty nice. [Yahoo!/AP recap]
- Is the 2-0 series lead a death grip for the Wings? [Puck Daddy]
- No games tonight. Sorry.
- The bankruptcy judge tells the NHL and Moyes to sit in a room and play nice. [TSN]
- It may take a new owner for a terrible coach to get fired. [TSN]
- Bill Simmons, who usually sticks to the NBA and baseball, has re-fallen in love with hockey. [ESPN]
- CJ passes along this article about Pat Kane. We agree, he has an attractive sister. [ESPN]
- Cozmcphish says: "Mechanic: "I think we found out why your car's making that clinking noise." I say, if this is your car, we are probably related. [Pic]
- From DanGNR: "Adverse reaction to success in the Pirate Bay trial...
People are PAYING the attorneys who won the case. But this costs the attorneys money." [The Register]
- Also from DanGNR: "This guy gets what he deserves." [BBC]
- DanGNR with the trick: Old people are so funny. [Metro]
RFJCC is leaving. Farewell, and here is a video he would like to share with the class before leaving. We hope you enjoy.
Have a good Wednesday. gametimelinks (at) gmail.com