It's good to be back after my exclusive 3 year tour of Europe, Scandinavia, and the sub-Continent.
How bout them links?
- I didn't know the Blues were on Twitter. Shouldn't I know these things?
- The P-D makes their Cup picks. Rutherford says Pens.
- Hullie's drums for sale? I can chip in 20 bucks if we want to start a SLGT band.
- A Pens/ '84 Oilers comparison. Imagine that.
- Puck Daddy brings a lot of link worthy stuff on the eve of Game 1: The Penguins bloggers' view of the Wings (not one Fuck Detroit), Detroit bloggers view of the Pens (Puck Father mentions Admiral Ackbar), and Ted Lindsay is a bitch. There's plenty more good stuff over there at Puck Daddy but we're about diversity at SLGT.
- "Andy" and I both wonder if Hullie ever tried the tobacco toss. I'd bet that he did.
- A monkey picks Pittsburgh.
- I hear there's a hockey game tonight.
- Jesse passes along a story about a really good cover of Hendrix.
- Things look different when you're hammered.
- Tennis spectator simulator.
- How long's it been since we've mentioned bacon? Too long, if you ask me.
If Plucky Duck says drinking is uncool, then it's uncool.
I'll be back tomorrow. Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com if you've got something linkworthy.