This weekend sure went by fast. Back to the grind, I guess. Let's get to the links.
- The Peoria coaches will be back for next season.
- Someone thinks Andy Murray is undeserving of Jack Adams consideration.
- Todd Marchant scored in the third OT to beat the Red Wings. Ass to mouth weeps.
- Thanks to a shutty from Cam Ward, the Hurricanes beat the Bruins.
- Markus Naslund is leaving the NHL. Puck Daddy offers a take on the "retirement."
- If you missed Sidney Crosby getting robbed by Varlamnov, look at PCS post from yesterday. The save has prompted Mr. Crosby to work on an open net.
- I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this article. I'll let Hildymac explain: This isn't satire ... he really screwed a mule.
- This guy wants to fly across the Grand Canyon on wings. OK then.
- Yo Jesus, whats crackin'? ... sent from txt. -- Yep, twating in church.
- Umm what the fuck?
- I would wear this.
- Pick the Perp might be the most fun game ever.
- Here are two theories that will change the way you see two movies: Fight Club and Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
RFJCC: How the hell did you find this? Ladies and gents, Charles Manson dancing.
Until tomorrow ... remember gametimelinks (at) gmail.com. Toodles.