So SB Nation gave me a new toy to play with for links. I hope all the links work, lemme know in the comments if any of the links are bad. Anyway, let's get to the hump day links.
- David Backes almost paralyzed a guy. Actually, he did -- it was just short term. Wow.
- The Beej has a cousin who also plays hockey. Thems some good genes.
- Chris Osgood is a future Hall of Famer? Really? I talked about this with my dad this weekend. He'll probably get in because his numbers are good ... even though there are probably 10 goalies better than him in the league while he was at his peak.
- Matt Walker is trying to win a cup with Blackhawks. Who would have guess that he would be a key player on a playoff team?
- Chris Pronger channels his inner Allen Iverson. Count the times he says legally.
Phoenix Coyotes news
So the Coyotes filed for Chapter 11 yesterday. Holy shit.
- Mirtle on the Chapter 11 filing. This is going to be THE story of the offseason.
- Five For Howling has this whole thing covered. Including the actual bankruptcy paperwork.
- Puck Daddy has some insight into the Coyotes situation.
- Jim Balsille really wants an NHL team. Things escalated quickly with this.
- No suspension for Kunitz. Despite his throat check.
- Ducks win!
- Ducks' Wisniewski removed on stretcher in Game 3. I hate seeing the stretcher at sporting events. Although, it does beat carrying them off the ice a-la "Semi-Pro."
- The Canucks beat Chicago.
Two games today.
Caps vs. Pens and Boston vs. Canes.
- A reason to love Fear the Fin. Mr. K celebrates Cinco de Mayo. Awesomness ensues. Funniest read all day.
- Hey its an ESPN survey.
- RFJCC got 123 right. Make fun in the comments. Please.
- Drunk Man Dangerously Close To Figuring Out You're Fucking With Him. RFJCC likes the onion.
- Bill Gates looks like a nose picker. Hat tip to DanGNR.
- Man pees on bar. Gets ass beat.
- Binge drinking: It's not just for dudes anymore.
Reader "Jeff" (screen name?) sends along this link of a really good beatboxer.
That's it for me. Send stuff to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com. Seriously, let me know if the links work. I hope they do, because the new SB Nation toy is super awesome.