The rest of the US took last Monday off? Me, I'm off this Monday. I like it better that way. Linkage, anyone?
- I have a feeling some of the morons ... err "posters" over on Stl Today won't like Barret Jackman attending a dog wedding. Mostly since he is the new Eric Brewer. He is not Chris Pronger, a once-in-a-generation talent so he sucks. [Fox]
- How bout them Pens? Did they win? I typed this before dinner so I'm not sure. I'm hoping they did. I hate the Wings. [Score]
- Check out Pensburgh and Winging it in Motown for more coverage. [WIM] [Pensburgh]
- If you can explain to me what the hell is going on in Dallas, that would be great. Brett Hull out as Co-GM but still with the team. [AP]
- Don't feel bad for Hull, he still is going to get paid, but now won't have to do much. [Puck Daddy]
This is where you guys come in. Send me/us stuff that makes you laugh. Come on ... you know you wanna. Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com
- Smoking kills some, not all. [Edmonton Sun]
- Even nerds get ink. [unique scope]
- Read this heAdline: "Starting tomorrow think of Canada as a foreign country." [Buffalo News]
From Hildymac ... A literal music video. Enjoy.
That's all I got for today. Have a good first day of June. Happy birthday Natethegreat. Enjoy the big 23.