Thursday is the cock tease day. It's so close to Friday, but not quite. To make things worse, no Game 7 today. It's tomorrow. Fuck.
- Larry Pleau gets the soft-feature treatment. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The list of the 40 best players who haven't won the Cup is littered with Blues, both past and present. [Bleacher Report]
- Dave Checketts is building an empire. Hope he learned about Alexander the Great in history. [Deseret News]
- Wondering how the road team has fared in Game 7s? [PensBurgh]
- Petr Sykora is out for Game 7 ... or is he? [Dreger]
- A Leafs fan says the Leafs need to get out and move the to AHL so they can win something. [Make it Five]
- The Molson family wants the Canadiens. [TSN]
- Jim Balsille claims to be one step closer to bringing a team to Canada. [TSN]
- Joe Nieuwendyk wastes little time in making his mark on the Dallas Stars. [TSN]
- Brandon at Defending Big D says Marc Crawford is a favorite to take Tippett's old job. [Defending Big D]
- These tattoos are creepy. Really creepy. [TV Munchies]
- As a "professional" headline writer, I hope to write stuff as awesome as this. [Banned in Hollywood]
Spectr17 passes along an oldie but a goodie. Silly cops.
That's all I got for today. Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com.