You remember that one time Detroit lost game 7 of the 2009 Stanley Cup Finals at home? That was awesome.
Rutherford had a baby. JD and others are traveling to Vegas for the NHL Awards Show in support of Andy Murray. I hear Vegas has good food, too. That's what I want to go there for. The food. And nothing else.
- One of Wysh's Puck Daddy lieutenants tells a timeline tale of being a Penguins fan from last year's Finals loss up until this year's cup win. There's also a Top 10 list of '09 playoff moments.
- Detroit whining. Apparently Sid wasn't on time to the handshake line.
- Stats spread from the 2009 Stanley Cup Finals.
- Evgeni Malkin stepped up.
- Pensburgh thanks some of the departed Penguins who helped get them there.
- Someone names a game after Donut King and they screw it up. At least that's how DK sees it. I'm inclined to agree.
- Beware the road cone monster! Roaming an interstate near you.
- I have had it with these mother fuckin' snakes in this mother fuckin' police station!
- Since Father's Day is around the corner, enjoy these Great Moments in Fatherdom.
- Heads up, consumers. "Crunchberries" aren't an actual fruit.
- No good deed goes unpunished.
You guys can thank PCS's girlfriend for recommending this video. Literal Translation of Bonnie Tyler's music video "Total Eclipse of the Heart."
Think Game Time is out of articles now that the playoffs are through? Think again! More of GTPD's draft coverage is on tap for today.
Averagejoe takes the reins for the weekdays. He'll bring the funny, the interesting, and the potentially awkward. Sounds like a good time to me. Send your best finds to Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com