Is this week over yet?
- Someone thinks Erik Johnson is marketable. [Weplay.com]
- Who will win the Jack Adams on Thursday? Hopefully our guy. I really don't care either way. [Examiner]
- I think the entire offseason storyline for the Blues is "Team on the Rise." [The Sporting Blog]
- Mike Danton will know in August if he is a free man. [Winnipeg Sun]
- Jim Balsillie will not go away. [ESPN]
- The Wild are going to play uptempo under new coach Todd Richard. Wait ... what? Uptempo Wild games? [ESPN]
- Puck Daddy solves another mystery. [Puck Daddy]
- The Cup got wet and Mario has a nice house. [Deadspin]
- Answer Man has a new favorite shirt. He also called me a phruit. He also says read the reviews. [Amazon]
- From Doc Whiskey: "I just cost you hours of productivity at work (I highly suggest clicking on random game and going to town)." [Sporcle.com]
- Need help? This site is here for you. [Help]
- Things fly into crowds. People make funny faces. Hilarity ensues. [Holy Taco]
Yesterday was the 25th anniversary of the release of Ghostbusters. The movie, made more than a year before I was even born, is my all-time favorite. I can watch it endlessly and a day doesn't go by where I don't quote the movie. Anyway, here is the original trailer. Enjoy.
That's all for me. Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com