The Blues retained Walt. Detroit still lost last Friday. Life's good.
Let's click some stuff.
Walt re-signs! 1 year at 2.15 mil
- $25 million lost to bitches and blow. We all make mistakes. (Thanks, Andy)
- Sid sleeps with the cup. No word if he got to third base with the cup.
- These two links carry the NHL awards voting in detail. 3 points made the difference in Datsyuk's Selke.
- Japers on Ovie: "Two Harts, No Cup...Yet"
- Bob McKenzie weighs in on the draft and something known as "hype"
- There's some other guy who goes by "Gallagher." Let's go kick his ass. This article concerns the Sedins.
- Don't Even Reply
- Cheetos Lip Balm would, at least, be worth a try. Come on. Nobody? Damn.
- Bad Boys Bad Boys. Whatchaa gonna do when Google Street View comes for you?
Patrik Berglund on the All-Rookie Team. I remember way back when he got his first NHL goal. Now you can, too.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com