It's still not too late to rush out and get Dad a card and a gift for Beertvsnacks Day.
But wouldn't you rather click some stuff? I sure would.
Jay McClement gets a little love from a paper out of Ontario. (Thanks, Hildymac)
- Montreal Canadiens. Meet your new owners, the Molson family.
- Your winner of Puck Daddy's No-Foil Cup: The Wooden One. I was pulling for the Hamley Cup, because of its relation to bacon.
- Fanshotted yesterday by CCR, make sure you read An Open Letter To
- Looks like the Flames will have Brent Sutter and, potentially, Peter
Lavalamp LevitationLaviolette behind the bench for next season.
- NHLPA on possibility of a New Year's Day Double-Header: Do what now?
- I guess we agree with Chris Chelios on something: We are none too fond of Gary Bettman.
- Could have been a disaster, but that's why there are back-up pilots. Good for them.
- You guys want to go get hammered and heckle the golfers at the U.S. Open? Let's do it.
- And now they'll have beautiful little Swine Flu babies.
Oh, now I understand what they're saying.
It's Father's Day. Hope all the Dad's enjoy it and have a great day!
Averagejoe is back for the weekly grind. Don't forget to send your best finds to Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com