Heyyy, We're gonna have a good day. And ain't nobody gotta cry today. Cause ain't nobody gonna die today. Save that drama for another day, Heyyy we're gonna have a good day.
- Telling you shit you already know ... John Davidson is going to the Hall of Fame, not the Hall of Very Good. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- More updates from the Kiel Opera House story, also known as Dave Checketts plan to own St. Louis. [Suburban Journals]
- The Wings lose. Awesome. [Recap: Yahoo! Sports]
- Pensburgh praises Max Talbot. [PensBurgh]
- Ratings are doing well this year. [ESPN]
- The Coyotes are preparing to play in Phoenix. [TSN]
- Speaking of the 'Yotes, Jim Balsillie says he is playing by the rules. [TSN]
- Don't look for new head shot rules next year. [TSN]
- Puck Daddy chats with Brett Hull's dad, as he is known to me. [Puck Daddy]
- I wasn't unaware this award existed. Do you get it for crying? [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- A look at the first press conference of Joe Nieuwendyk: General Manager. [Defending Big D]
- Two links from Luvhockey. Her son was doing some work about science and hockey (that's good parenting right there) and she passed along some cool things to check. [The Physics of Hockey :: science helping hockey] and [Science of Hockey]
- Donut King says this story reminded him of the Blues playoff run. [Yahoo! News]
- Advice on how to be drunk: [Big Stupid Idiot]
- Speaking of drinking, here are some recipes for cocktails. [The Art of Manliness]
- This prom looks fun. [I Am Bored]
- Hard up for money? [Sell your gold teeth and grills]
Thanks for all the videos. Keep 'em coming to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com. In an effort to drop some knowledge on you, here is the news.
See you later, folks.