It's 6 AM on a Saturday. The regular crowd shuffles in.
Hope Friday night went well for you. Let's get to the links.
- I think we're going to milk the Kiel Opera House project as Blues news for as long as possible.
- Brewer-bot should be done re-booting by September.
- Couple of Puck Daddy articles that are worth your time. Jersey Fouls and an interview with Don Cherry.
- St. Louis radio has two words for anyone looking to hear Stanley Cup games on the radio: "Fuck" and "you."
- The Flyers and Ray Emery. Would they? Could they? Mirtle weighs in.
- Game 5 is tonight. 7PM at the Jo(k)e.
- Bob McKenzie figures that a hot Sidney Crosby is bad for Detroit
- Datsyuk should be back for tonight's tilt. Boooo-urns.
- How many times is that damn PCS gonna put something about bacon in the links? (Thanks, King of Donuts)
- Even though we missed National Doughnut Day, I'm sure we can celebrate a day late. (Again, thanks to DK)
- Dooks helps us understand the MLK bridge changes (it's a big concrete median)
- Next time we see Donut King he might be wearing this.
- A story of a robbery. Kind of heartwarming, kind of pathetic.
- As we seem to have our share of Mizzou and Illinois fans, this should piss off both sides. The football rivalry ends after 2010
Beware of the Penguins
You all enjoy your Saturday. Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com