We wake up to a world where Detroit is once again one win away from being Stanley Cup Champions. Fuck Detroit.
- Assistant athletic trainer promotions count for Blues News as far as I'm concerned. Here's a little analysis of the guys who "got the call."
- Get ready for more mentions of Chris Osgood with words such as "clutch" and "playoff performer." 5-0 Wings gets him another shutout.
- NHLPA's Paul Kelly on hockey in Phoenix: "Pull the plug"
- Part of the bankruptcy procedure unearthed parts of the NHL Constitution and Bylaws. Puck Daddy says scanning the bylaws is a "good time"
- Gift passes along a link telling of the demolition of the former home of the Buffalo Sabres. And yes, if you want to get technical, my name should be PCSOSB (Poor College Student On Summer Break)
- One of the posters passed along this link consisting of Testicle Recipes. I'll ask the commenters to try guessing who sent it in and I'll let the provider of this link identify themselves later on in the day.
- Canada...you and your wacky antics.
- The text that you shouldn't have sent? It ended up here.
- Explosions and boobs. It's exactly what it sounds like.
Dave likes to think they're saying "Oshie" instead of "Washington." It's funny either way.
Hope the weekend wraps up well for you. I'll be back next weekend. Back over to AverageJoe for the work week. Send your finds to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com and we'll put 'em up.