Friday is here. Who wants to party?
- All the Blues pro-orientation camp news you could want ... well you could want more but here's some good stuff. [Blues]
- SYAK: Bernie is goin downstairs. [STLtoday.com]
- Golf cart-wonder Erik Johnson is back and skating. Good times. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- News isn't so bright with Captain Robot. Eric Brewer is still recovering from surgeries. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- As first* reported here, Joe Sakic is calling it a career. [TSN]
- Victor Hedman signs with the Lightning. [TSN]
- As the Coyotes turn ... [TSN]
- Fragile Jay goes to Pittsburgh. Hope he remembers to pack himself in bubble wrap for the move. [PensBurgh]
- The Blackhawks really didn't overpay for Kris Versteeg and Cam Barker ... well maybe, but SSH says they didn't. [Second City Hockey]
- Mile High Hockey has some video from the Sakic retirement. [Mile High Hockey]
- I'm not usually a fan of lists, but this is dork humor at its best. if you like Star Wars, you will like this. [Cracked]
- First commenter to make a non-Willy Wonka joke gets a prize.** [CBS News]
- I saw this yesterday. The guy is still a fucking jackass for wanting to put HOE on his Tahoe. I dont have FOCI on my Focus. [Asylum.com]
Ok this is a few days old and Ron Artest has nothing to do with hockey ... but this song sucks so fucking much. Please enjoy. Lyrics not safe for work.
Poor College Student will be here for the weekend. Be good to him. gametimelinks (at) gmail.com
*Not actually first reported here.
** No actual prize.