Please don't hate me. Or Joe. This one's my bad.
- Even the Blues strength coach is getting a little love from NHL.com
- Gerard (FanFromEurope) makes note that Jay McKee is loved so much in Pittsburgh that he gets his own suburb.
- Don't forget to check out the stories posted below this one: Tuesdays with Hildy, Gallagher's OshieGolf list, and Brad Lee's discussion of the Dale Tallon "reassigning"
- You read about this already. Dale Tallon's no longer the GM in Chicago. Second City rants about it. So does NHL.com.
- Again, something you've already heard. Jacques Lemaire is the new/old coach for New Jersey. This guy likes it. The jackals over at In Lou We Trust also share their thoughts.
- Here's a cheat sheet for keeping track of the Coyotes saga.
- Caps and Canadiens could happen in Olympic Stadium. Puck Daddy and Habs Eyes on the Prize discuss.
- Anaheim holds on to RFA D-man Wisniewski.
- More from Puck Daddy. This one concerns the Heatley saga. Teammates were surprised.
- This is why you enter the water feet first. (Thanks, Donut King)
- At first, I thought this might have been Malkin and Crosby. (Thanks, Andy)
- Now that's an invoice.
- Religion is usually an edgy discussion...but I can't pass up Lego Jesus.
To reward your patience and beg your forgiveness, I present to you two (count them, two) videos for this glorious Tuesday.
First one is a sweet shootout goal posted on the YouTube by our very own DJ:
The second part of the double feature came highly recommended by more than a couple commenters. Enjoy.
Sorry for the lateness. We'll try and do better the next time.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com