Can't ... keep ... eyes ... open. Links? Links.
- Here's your schedule for the 2009-10 season. [Blues]
- Ian Cole will be staying at Notre Dame. Mike Weaver breathes a sigh of relief. [STLtoday]
- The Osh man is hosting a hockey camp in the noted hockey hot-bed of Seattle. [HeraldNet]
- Want a schedule for a team not playing 40 games in St. Louis? Fine, but uhhh why are you on a Blues blog? Nevermind ... thanks for clicking. [NHL]
- A look at the Martin Havlat twitter story. He was a big Dale Tallon fan. [The Faster Times]
- Darren Dreger talks to Havlat -- which means responses in more than 140 characters. Interesting story. [TSN]
- The Winter Classic will be (officially now) the Boston Bruins against the Philadelphia Flyers. I'm shocked that two East-coast major-market clubs got chosen. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Sorry Hildy: Kari is back. [TSN]
- Tallon is "comfortable" in his new role -- sure he is. He got some hush money. [TSN]
- I wish I had known these harmless computer pranks back in college. The best we could come up with was gay porn montage screen saver locked with a password. Anyway ... harmless computer pranks to annoy your friends. [Uncoached]
- This is completely absurd and nonsensical -- yet I laughed. Stupid (legal) drugs. [The Oatmeal]
- These are some cool animals. [AfroJacks]
- Proof that anything is on the internet: a complete (seriously) history of the boombox. [Pocket Calculator Show]
Gonna have to disagree with the President on this one. We need a bad ass flying dragon tank.
That's it for today boys and girls. If you got something to share, please do. The email is tired of getting nothing but solicititations. Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com.