It's Friday -- have a good day.
- More details on Ian Cole's decision to return to Notre Dame. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Hockey players are the best -- Bruce Affleck (among others) is doing some fundraising to raise money for minor league hockey. [Penticton Western News]
- The Aces lose head coach Keith McCambridge. [ECHL.com]
- Jeremy Rutherford answers questions. [Stltoday.com]
- Matt Duchene has a contract. Good for him. Remember kid, Jesus saves. [TSN]
- The Great One will be going to court. As the Coyotes turn ... [TSN]
- Gotta love depth trades. I have no clue who Brian Fahey and Nigel Williams are. [TSN]
- The Canucks were/are having ownership problems? What is going on here? Oh right, that whole economy thing. [TSN]
- The doctors have been cleared in the death of Alexei Cherepanov. Good news for them, but still a sad, sad story. [ESPN]
- Ever wondered how many miles each team travels? Well, On the Forecheck has done the math for you. [On the Forecheck]
- Petr Sykora won't be a Penguin next year. He's not much of a fan of Dan Bylsma. [PensBurgh]
- I know someone who would love this, no matter how slightly (a lot) offensive it is. [Ghetto Baskets]
- I would sell my kidney for this car. [eBay]
If you're going to throw your cig out the window, make sure it gets out of the car. [KMGH Denver]
Thanks to spectr17, I don't know if I want to join the Rangers ... or grab a Powerthirst!
Poor College Student has the weekend shift. He'll bring the noise, you guys bring the funk. Holla.