Game Time's Morning Links: It's where Jesus would go to click stuff every morning. If he had the internet.
- Just in case you didn't hear, home games are starting earlier this year.
- The Post-Dispatch takes a look at the schedule highlights, including road games.
- Mirtle offers some more analysis on the bankruptcy situation in Phoenix.
- It's a video game. But it's a hockey video game, so I'm putting it here. NHL 10 will be amazing, according to this.
- Great moments in Hockey Shoplifting. God, I love Puck Daddy.
- Second City dreams up a plan to re-sign all those RFAs next year. ("Taves", Keith, and Kane)
- Patrick Sharp to Toronto? Maybe.
- The laser background was never offered to me by my folks on Picture Day. Bastards. (DanGNR's 1st helper today)
- Famous undershorts (Probably NSFW, and DanGNR's 2nd link)
- Now this is a competition all of Game TIme can support. At least the drinking part, anyway. (DanGNR Hat trick)
- Eat three items and your ambulance ride is on the house.
- Walter Cronkite dead at 92.
One of my favorite comedians, Mitch Hedberg. If you've got the time, the whole playlist of his material is great.
I'm outta here for now. Be good until tomorrow. Gametimelinks@gmail.com