The links are better today.
- St. Louis Game Time gets official. Kinda. The paper product makes it on to the Wikipedia page of the Blues. Kinda cool. Thanks to PCS for the find. [Wikipedia]
- The Blues made some depth moves for the Rivermen. [OurSports Central]
- This is what it's come to for Blues news: the team redesigned it's Web site. It's purty. [Blues]
- More from pro-camp: Paul Karpowich gets praise. [Chronicle Journal]
- Puck Daddy looks at the print media and hockey. [Puck Daddy]
- The future of Thrshers coverage. Pretty interesting stuff. [Bird Watchers Anonymous]
- Evander Kane signs with the Thrashers. The headline made me think Atlanta got Pat. That would have been interesting. [ESPN]
- Russian Prime Minister -- the position he created after his term limit ran out as President in a totally legit move -- wants the KHL to expand. [ESPN]
- Curtis Sanford is on the move. He will be backing up Carey Price in Montreal. [ESPN]
- Looks like the players are going to ignore the NHLPA's worries about insurance. [CTV Olympics]
- Sergei Fedorov: done with the NHL. [From The Rink]
- Thank god, Clarke MacArthur re-upped with Buffalo. [Die By The Blade]
- I'm not sure how this works but ... Greg Wyshynski, the editor of the excellent Puck Daddy blog, is in danger of losing his Wiki page. Uhh help him out? [Wikipedia]
- I was going to use this video for today ... but decided its too inappropriate. But you guys can still watch a "banned" ad that's really just viral marketing. [Warming Glow]
- Monkeys stealing underwear. Literally. [Asylum.com]
- I don't want a do-it-yourself funeral. This seems super creepy to be buried in your own yard. [NYTimes.com]
- Missing toddler found in bed. I think that's grounds that the parents are ... not good. [CapeCodOnline.com]
This is for RFJCC. Nirvana meet Rick Astley. Holy shit is this weird.
That's it for me, but it's Tuesday so sit tight for "Tuesday's With Hildy." It's a good one.