Oh Thursday. You're almost Friday, but you're not.
- You already know (multiple times) that Steve Wagner re-signed. However, in this story is news about Roman Polak. JD hopes he has a new deal in a few days. [Morning Skate]
- The officials for the season-opening in Sweden have been announced. Always good to know the name of the guy who is fucking you in the ass. Wait ... that came out wrong ... [Mlive.com]
- Philippe Bozon sighting! He's been named the coach of France's U-20 team. BOZON! [NHL.com]
- CCR got the memo that this was Ex-Blues news day. He passes along this story about Grant Fuhr. [Berry Melrose Rocks]
DJ comes through with an interesting story about the man behind the organ at the S-Trade Center. [Daily Journal Online]
- A former UND d-man threw a lawn mower and other things onto the street. Is that how you win the Bermuda Cup? [Puck Daddy]
- The New York Islanders signed Martin Biron. That gives them Biron, Dwayne Roloson and Rick DiPietro. DiPietro is still signed until 2021. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Pavol Demitra gets no respect, no respect I tell ya. [Wild Puck Banter]
- Why can't the KHL and NHL just agree on how to deal with transferring players? [Puck Daddy]
- Some fans want the Maple Leafs to go old school with the logo. Steve Dangle approves. (Thanks CCR) [Change The Leafs Logo]
- From Dooks: A boy drinks gasoline to be like a CGI robot in a shitty (but entertaining) movie. That kid is going to get real comfortable being in the news for failure. [Seibertron]
- From DanGNR: Germans are weird. They had a zombie parade. You think Michael Jackson made it? [Reuters]
- Speaking of Germans, a Romanian Mayor and his son dressed like Nazis for a fashion show. Seriously. (Thanks DanGNR) [Reuters]
DasBlues74 passes along today's video/song. Enjoy.
You guys kicked ass today. Stay tuned, Brad's busting out a new feature that is all kinds of awesome. Enjoy.