Weekend's here and life is good. Welcome to Saturday.
- Polak signs for 2 years! Game Time happy to announce that they don't have to fill space where the Roman Polak Joke of the Day would go.
- A little more on the Alaska Aces' hire of Brent Thompson.
- Now that's a birthday party. Sid to turn 22 with the cup.
- How do you give a guy a "12 year deal" and not give him a physical? Seriously.
- Wysh touches on Hockey on the Radio.
- Aaron Ward goes from being punched by Scott Walker in the playoffs to potentially having the locker next to him after beingtraded to the 'Canes.
- More Puck Daddy in "As the Coyotes Turn."
- Matt Walker: 6th most underrated signing. According to NHL.com, anyway. (Thanks, CCR)
- CCR passes along a dated, but valid NHL poll. Who's the best FA goaltender still out there? I know who Carnie's voting for.
- CCR passes along another for the hat trick. I'm going to bookmarkLoser Domi's site.
- Craigslist...is there anything it can't do?
- Now if I tell my boss I can't work because of a snake...he'd just laugh at me.
- It's yoga...but you can do it while you're hammered. Excelsior!
Another Misheard Lyrics vid. This one's Fallout Boy. I figure you've all heard this one and could use a fresh take on it.
I'll be back tomorrow. Until then, Game Timers.