Sunday Links...the Sunday Comics equivalent for hockey buffs.
- Most everybody knew this already: Eric Brewer
may notprobably won't be healthy by the start of the season.
- You can ask Jeff Gordon a hockey question for his Monday chat...or a Nascar question. But it's not that Jeff Gordon, FYI.
- This cheat sheet gives a quick overview of all the offseason moves followed with a brief analysis. Organized by date.
- Second City answers some of the complaints about not asking Hossa to turn his head and cough.
- Cycle Like The Sedins "re-drafts" the NHL. Hildy picked Roberto Luongo for the Blues. Loouuuuuuuuuuuu, I suppose.
- Fear the Fin has a photoshop thread that could give you an idea or two as to who to pick in the GT Fantasy Draft. CCR told me about it.
- Tyler Kennedy seen drinking beer out of the Stanley Cup...through a straw.
- Six teams look to have new alternate jersey looks next season.
- Here's a practical solution to your problem: Sprinkler system. A really big one.
- Washing Machine Internet games apparently do exist.
This guy must be one hell of a mini-golf player. An amazing Hole in One.
That's it for me. Averagejoe is back for the Monday to Friday grind. He'll have top-notch stuff for you to click on.
Don't forget, send your best finds to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com