Hopefully you were able to sleep in and read these at your leisure. If you're at work and it's early, hopefully this helps pass the time. If you got up at 6:01AM to read these, please get help. You're addicted to hockey.
Brendan Bell: Welcome to the Blues! Is this the first "Brendan" the Note has had since Shanny? Read all about what the Ottawa Citizen and P-D wrote.
- The NHL version of Logan's Run involves investigating long term contracts that run past age 40.
- Puck Daddy's Jersey Generator. Love that first Leafs creation.
- Jim Balsillie won't be getting any love from NHL owners anytime soon. From the Rink elaborates.
- NHL.com takes a gamble and rates former top pick Steven Stamkos as a candidate for a breakout season. Way to take a risk! Erik Johnson gets a mention, as well.
- "Oh yeah, Dany Heatley? Well, you can't come to Edmonton if we pull our trade offer off the table!" (after being rejected twice)
- More reasons to love bacon.
- So that's where unicorns come from. And unicorn's, apparently.
- 20 things that make you look like a doofus (at a sporting event).
This one's a favorite of mine. Before Stewie tried it on Family Guy, there was the 1978 Saturn Awards. This is William Shatner's interpretation of Elton John's "Rocket Man"
Enjoy Saturday. I'm gonna go usher a wedding (C'mon, Open bar Open bar No whammies No Whammies STOP!)
Don't forget, you can send us stuff at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com