That's right. If you got your ass up at 5:30AM to check Game Time, then good for you. You get to check out the linkage a half hour earlier than usual. Gimmicky? Sure. But it did get me through the intro.
Single Game Tickets. Get some.
- Olympics affecting the NHL season? It's an ESPN article, but it's "special to ESPN.com," which leads me to believe that this person doesn't work full time for them, adding to his credibility.
- Maple Leafs legend Theodore Kennedy passes on. Pension Plan Puppets mourns.
- PPP also writes "The Book of Rebuild"
- The NHL announces that they will make an announcement concerning the Winter Classic on Monday. What, oh what, could it be?
- Canada settled insurance concerns over players attending Olympic camp.
- This game has to be the lovechild of Tetris and Scrabble. You'll see what I mean.
- Make sure you know what's in your salad.
- Well, at least he made it indoors.
Gallagher passes along a Sesame Street video. But then again, it's not a Sesame Street video.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com can get your name in internet print. Send your best finds there.