Think Sunday's links were terrible? Blame Chris Gift. He handed me one of these out at Gallagher's last night.
And before you ask. Yeah, it did the job. Way more than the Bud and Bud Light did.
Of course, if you thought the links were amazing, let Chris Gift know that he is all that is man.
- Sean Leahy, who's been able to raid Puck Daddy's refrigerator while Wyshinski is away for the week, has some suggestions as to how to touch up NHL Network. (Hildymac believes in such methods, too)
- NHL!!? Underage drinking!?!? Why I've never heard of such a thing!!!
- Hildymac (via PPP) passes along an image of what looks to be Demetri Martin dressed in Toronto drag. Do with it what you will.
- From Mirtle, the NHL's other bankruptcy case.
- Did you miss Game 6 of the '91 finals? Hildy has your back.
- Ever wondered what the Onion would be like if they did just sports? Here's a taste.
- Is someone planning to eat you?
This may or may not have been the video that Chris Gift was referring me to out at Gallagher's last night. We can only hope it is.
Averagejoe comes back tomorrow. Sweet Jesus!
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com