I can't stay awake so these links may suck.
- Andy McDonald gave some cash to help build a park. So glad the Blues gave him that fat raise so he could help out. [105.7 myFM]
- Erik Johnson, T.J. Oshie and David Backes are goin' campin'! [Sporting News]
- Eric Brewer is still the Blues captain when he might not play, Patrick Marleau is no longer the Sharks captain and he's perfectly healthy. [Mercury News]
- Checking in on our old friend Bryce Salvador. [In Lou We Trust]
- Patrick Kane apologizes in a totally spontaneous move. [TSN]
- The Thrashers have stability in the ownership, still won't make the playoffs. [TSN]
- Score one for the non-morons. [Puck Daddy]
- If you are planning on going to the Winter Classic, I'd sign up for this. [NHL.com]
- Before I die, I want to drive a Zamboni. [StarTribune.com]
- Tomas Kaberle now has a no-trade clause. [Sportsnet.ca]
- Those who know me, know I want car No. 5. Red Wings fans can have car No. 7. [Animation]
- How long does Bill Murray spend trapped in Groundhog Day? [Wolfgnards]
Itchy and Scratchy are the best.
gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Don't forget, Tuesdays With Hildy!