I'm feeling a bit under the weather so if the links suck, blame my immune system.
- Young Erik Johnson has a lot to prove at Team USA camp. [ESPN]
- Keith Tkachuk gets praise for being old. [NHL.com]
- Wrassilin fans at Scottrade chanted "Let's Go Blues!" Monday night. [Wrestling] (Thanks Hildymac)
- "Local" product Paul Stastny is one of many to play for the country he wasn't born in. [SI]
- Patrick Kane is trying to get back to normal. He's also rooming with David Backes. Now is your chance to be a legend, Dave. [NHL.com]
- Speaking of Kane, 20 Cent is working on a plea deal. Probably a fine, some community service and that'll be it. [TSN]
- A match made in Heaven: Todd Bertuzzi and the Detroit Red Wings. [TSN]
- Had this discussion with NatetheGreat. earlier this week, where are the American goalies? Tim Thomas, Ryan Miller and Jon Quick? Really? [ESPN]
- Team USA gets some spiffy new duds. [Puck Daddy]
- I agree that D3 is the best of the Mighty Ducks movies when it comes to hockey. [Melt Your Face Off]
- Football in the Groin — oh yeah. [Football In The Groin]
- Cat in Georgia gets a GED making her the fifth most successful person in the state. [10connects.com]
- Gangsta babies — I still loathe them. [ManoFest]
- How to REALLY disappear. Surprisingly, dying isn't the answer. [Wired.com]
Flippin off animals, a favorite past time of mine.